for Applicant Tracking (Formerly AppliTrack)
Examining Applicant Requirements
Admins can determine various requirements which applicants must complete during the application stages. Consider your district's needs and reference each feature below to set up and manage these application completion standards.
Pages Assigned to CategoriesCategories group related positions and postings within your district and help applicants find the postings relevant to their interests and qualifications. An Admin can assign pages to each category which the included positions then inherit and interested applicants must complete.
- Consider referencing this article if you are uncertain how to create a category or position.
- Click here to learn more about assigning pages to your categories.
Pages Assigned to PositionsPositions define specific job types within a category and automatically inherit pages from the category. These positions then apply any selected pages to the assigned job postings and determine submittal requirements for interested applicants. Keep in mind, an Admin can assign application pages to a specific position rather than the entire category.
- If any questions remain, you can gain a comprehensive overview of categories, positions, and pages here.
- Click here to learn more about assigning pages to your positions.
Supplemental Material PagesAdmins can use supplemental material pages to prompt applicants to complete or upload specific documentation during the application process. Once created, you can assign these pages to your categories and positions.
- Click here to learn more about creating and requiring supplemental materials.
Pages Assigned to Job PostingsJob postings inherit application pages based on the selections made in the "Manage Application Pages" section and the system allows Admins to also add additional pages to a specific posting. Access the "Assigned Application Pages" tab within a job posting to add specific pages for applicants to complete.
- If you wish to learn more, consider this article to further understand how categories, positions, and pages correlate.
- Reference this article to learn more about assigning and removing pages from job postings.
Per Posting QuestionsThe "Per Posting Questions" tab relates to a job posting. Any added questions become an additional page of the application which the system requires the applicant to complete for only that specific job.
- You can learn more about using the "Per Posting Questions" tab here!